One sheet on a roll which you can cut to size- the perfect option for those who do a lot of wrapping of oddly shaped items regularly- reuse your cutto-size piece for the same fruits and vegetables, or cover your leftover bowl over and over again!
• Easy to use- just wrap how feels right/natural to you!
• Malleable- mould to fit around anything, they are thick enough and rigid enough to take form around anything.
• Reusable- when utilised correctly each lasts for around a year.
• Washable- use cold water and washing up liquid after each use, then pat dry with a clean towel.
• 100% natural ingredients, organic cotton and completely compostable after use.
- Cover bowls and containers
- Contain almost any food: bread, sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, snacks, cheese and salad.
Shape and seal WaxWraps however feels natural to you.
WaxWraps are self-adhesive and waterproof.
Wash the WaxWrap by hand in cold water with washing up liquid, pat dry with a clean towel, then it’s ready for reuse.