DELIVERY AND RETURNS
1.1 In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website or by telephone or email.
1.2 This policy is a legally binding document, and this policy shall form part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
2. Free delivery
2.1 We offer free standard delivery to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over GBP 25 (including VAT).
2.2 All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 5.
3. Geographical limitations
3.1 We will usually be able to deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and EU Countries,.
3.2 We may from time to time agree to delivery products to other countries and territories.
4. Delivery methods and periods
4.1 The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- (a) if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select identify delivery method, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 3 to 5 working days.
4.2 If you place your order by 11am GMT / BST on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 11am GMT / BST on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
4.3 The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
4.4 We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
5. Delivery charges
5.1 Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
5.2 Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
5.3 Our delivery charges are as follows:
£2.99 or FREE on orders over £25
- Estimated Shipping Time: 3 - 5 WORKING DAYS. Please allow additional days for deliveries to off-shore islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- Time frame will begin from following working day for orders placed after 12pm.
- After placing your order, please allow 7 working days for us to prepare, dispatch & deliver your order.
£15.00 Carriage Fee
£10.00 Carriage Fee
6. Delivery tracking
6.1 Delivery tracking is available in respect of all orders for our products.
6.2 To track your delivery, enter your tracking number which is provided in your order confirmation email into our delivery service provider's website.
7. Receipt and signature
7.1 All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
7.2 Our delivery service provider will notify you in advance of attempting to make a delivery requiring signature.
8. Additional deliveries
8.1 If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service provider will make at least 1 more attempt to deliver the products in your order.
9.1 If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making at least 1 more attempt to deliver them, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
10. Delivery problems
10.1 If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
10.2 If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery even where the initial delivery was free of charge.
10.3 An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- (a) you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- (b) there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- (c) the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- (d) the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- (e) if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- (f) if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.
1.1 We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
1.2 We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
1.3 This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
1.4 This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
1.5 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
2.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- (a) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- (b) the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- (c) you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- (d) none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
3. Returns procedure
3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
3.2 Products returned under this policy must be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery to Kijani Living, C/o Kinetic Enterprises Ltd, Units 1, Central Park, Central Way, London, NW10 7FY.
3.3 You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
The Returns Process
4.1 The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
- (a) food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period of [3 months] following dispatch;
- (b) DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- (c) computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- (d) newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- (e) toiletries and cosmetics;
- (f) any product made to your specification;
- (g) any product made to order;
- (h) any product personalised or adapted for you; or
- (i) gift vouchers.
5.1 We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
5.2 We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
5.3 We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
5.4 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
5.5 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
6. Improper returns
6.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- (a) we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
7. Our details
7.1 This website is owned and operated by Kinetic Enterprises Limited
7.2 Our principal place of business is at Unit 1, Central Park, Central Way, London, NW10 7FY
7.3 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, using the postal address given above;
- (b) using our website contact form;
- (c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- (d) by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.