· Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is required by the body to support several functions including maintaining bone, skin and hair health, as well as building a healthy immune system.
· Nature’s Answer® Zinc Plus provides a powerful combination of vitamins and minerals, key in supporting our immune system. The formula includes specific nutrient choices selected for their action and balance, in forms that are easily absorbed and utilised by the body.
o Zinc in its preferred forms- Zinc picolinate and citrate (NOT oxide)
o Copper Gluconate -as amino acid chelate- NOT copper sulphate
o Vitamin B6-as active Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate
· The formula Is free from Magnesium stearate and Gelatin.
· Suitable to Vegans and Vegetarians.
· Nature’s Answer® has a proud tradition of providing the highest quality and purity ingredients in every product since 1972.
Why do we need Zinc?
Zinc is a mineral that can be supplied by the diet and can be obtained from foods such as oysters, eggs, black-eyed peas, pumpkin seeds and tofu. Testing indicates that low levels of zinc have been found in more and more individuals’ and zinc deficiency remains a global issue as well.
· Supports the immune system
o Strengthen your immune system and natural defences while protecting yourself from regular bugs and infections.
o Zinc is an antioxidant which helps protect our cells from ‘oxidative stress’ and is essential for many vital enzymatic processes in the body. Oxidative stress can arise due to physical and emotional stress, medication, a surgery or illness for instance.
· Supports healthy hair, skin and nails
o Essential in the growth and strength of skin, hair and nails and is helpful for skin healing and managing skin conditions such as skin break-outs or excess oil (sebum)
· Supports hormones and fertility
o Zinc is an essential mineral for women and men’s hormonal balance and fertility
· Supports cognitive function
o Helps with memory, focus, and concentration and supports the production of mood stabilising hormones
- Ingredients per serving:
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Citrate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate) 3 mg
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 1 mg
Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), Calcium Silicate
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Store in a cool, dry place
See Delivery & Returns page for full details, conditions apply.