Nature’s Answer Liquid Vitamin D3 & K2 drops delivers a balanced dose of 1000 IU (25 micrograms) of Vitamin D3 with 120 micrograms of Vitamin K2, in a natural base with extra virgin olive oil. Sourced from Lanolin, this biologically active form of Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is suitable to Vegetarians.
Vitamin D & Vitamin K2 work as a team: the synergistic interplay between these two nutrients is now more widely understood and appreciated. Vitamin D assists calcium absorption and Vitamin K2 is a co-factor in calcium utilisation, helping to ensure calcium is deposited in bones.
Nature’s Answer guarantees purity and potency in all their products:
• The formula is completely free from artificial additives, preservatives, sugars, sweeteners, and free from common allergens such as Gluten, Corn, Dairy, Wheat and Yeast.
• The formula goes a long way, by providing a minimum of 250 servings per bottle, based on a 2 drop per day serving!
Key Benefits of Vitamin D and Vitamin K2:
• Supercharge your Defence system
Public Health England recommends Vitamin D supplementation for all, to strengthen and protect the immune system as well as optimise the body's resilience against infection.
• Support Healthy Teeth, Joints and Bone
Vitamin D supports the absorption of Calcium, a key mineral to healthy joints, bones, muscles and teeth. Vitamin K2 supports Calcium metabolism, helping to ensure calcium is deposited in bones.
• Support a Healthy Mind
Vitamin D has been well researched as a key nutrient involved with an individual's mood. Low levels of vitamin D have been found to be linked to low mood and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). The national Public Health recommendation is to supplement with Vitamin D3, all year round.
Why do we need Vitamin D3?
• Vitamin D is called the 'Sunshine Vitamin' because it is produced naturally by the body after exposure to approximately 1/2 hour of sunlight depending on such variables such as skin type and time of the day.
• Individuals can develop Vitamin D deficiencies due to lack of sun exposure for various reasons; the below are just a few:
The country we live in may not provide much sunshine, depending on where it is located from the equator
Certain malabsorption issues, may affect our levels of Vitamin D
Lack of sun exposure due to cultural traditions
The type of diet we may follow (as only 10 % of our vitamin D can be found in oily fish, meat, dairy and eggs and the remainder 90 % needs to be obtained through supplementation in the darker months or consistent access to sunlight).
• Vitamin D is officially recommended for all, during autumn and winter. However, also think about supplementing all year round if you are staying indoors for extended periods of time, or risk deficiency.
Key Features of Vitamin D3 and K2
• Vegetarian vitamin D3
• Non-animal tested vitamin K2
• 100% active ingredients
• Suitable to Vegetarians.
• Free from Artificial Preservatives, Sugars or Sweeteners.
• Free from Gluten, Common Allergens, Palm Oil and GMO’s.
• Ethically produced and No Animal Testing performed.
• Take 2 drops (0.06 ml) per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
• May be mixed with food or liquids, hold bottle upside down & allow drops to flow out.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
• Servings Per Container 250
• Serving Size 2 drops (0.06 ml)
• Amount Per Serving:
• Vitamin D3** 25 micrograms 500% NRV**
• Vitamin K2 120 micrograms 160% NRV**
** NRV - Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Olive oil, Rosemary extract, Flavouring, Vitamin K, Vitamin D.
*Vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D also contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function, normal teeth and the function of the immune system.
• Keep out reach of children
• Do not use if pregnant or nursing
• Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing
• Food supplement should be used in the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
See Delivery & Returns page for full details, conditions apply.