Echinacea, also known as purple coneflower, is traditionally used to support a healthy immune system. The Echinacea plant produces beautiful large daisy-like purple flowers and is native to central and south America. Native Americans and early settlers revered this remarkable herbal remedy. Research has found that the various natural compounds in echinacea may aid immune responses by boosting the production of white blood cells, lymphocytes, and macrophages.*
Nature’s Answer Echinacea, alcohol free, liquid extract provides both Echinacea purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia, two well studies types of echinacea. Each daily serving supplies 1000 mg of sustainably sourced, pure and potent, echinacea herb.
This superior formula is:
• Bio-Chelation® is a proprietary herb-friendly, cold-extraction technique that was exclusively developed by Nature’s Answer. This enables all the raw plant parts to be extracted intact, without the use of harsh solvents or heat commonly used by other brands. All the natural plant constituents are maintained, thus enabling the herb to keep its Holistic Balance® intact.
• The Advanced Botanical Fingerprint® Technology is a unique process allowing Nature’s Answer to identify each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint (the plants’ natural characteristics and markers) enabling them to provide a final herbal extract that contains the same synergistic ratios of unique markers as in the original plant. Just like Mother Nature Intended!
• Absolutely No Artificial Preservatives or Sweeteners are used: Vegetable glycerine is the preservative of choice, it is low in glycaemic index and does not disturb our natural balance of bacteria. It also helps to prolong the shelf life of the herbal extract. The vegetable glycerine also replaces the alcohol, commonly present in diluted herbal tinctures or other brands of extracts at high concentrations.
• Safe and Authentic: Every customer can rest assured that Nature’s Answer Echinacea Liquid Extract contains the highest quality botanical ingredients. Tested, verified and free of impurities.
(*the claims are based on clinical research, are not aimed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Food supplements should be used within the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.)
• As a food supplement, take 1ml (28 drops) three (3) times per day in a small amount of water.
• Many double the frequency for two days maximum.
• Do not exceed recommended dosage Shake well.
Ingredients per 1ml:
• Echinacea Purpurea, Root and Aerial Parts, Extract 240 mg
• Echinacea Augustifolia Root Extract 84 mg
• Other ingredients: Vegetable Glycerine, Purified Water
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
• Shake well.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Warning: Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Do not use if the safety seal is missing or damaged.
• Food supplements should be used within the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.
• If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement