Native to Europe and Asia, the Burdock plant is revered for its root which possess a wide breadth of naturally containing active compounds, such as antioxidants, great amounts of fibre as well as vitamin B6, and minerals such as potassium and magnesium.
Burdock root is a long black or brown root of the plant and has commonly been referred to as snake rhubarb, gobo, happy major amongst many other terms. Traditionally used for centuries in holistic therapies, it is also very much loved and regularly used in Japanese cuisine.
Nature’s Answer has carefully captured all the benefits that Burdock Root may provide for you, in a concentrated dried root liquid extract, that is more efficiently absorbed than tablets or capsules.
• Nature’s Answer Burdock Root alcohol –free extract is standardised to provide a guaranteed level of active compounds.
• Bio-Chelation is a proprietary herb-friendly, cold-extraction technique that was exclusively developed by Nature’s Answer. This enables all the raw plant parts to be extracted intact, without the use of harsh solvents or heat commonly used by other brands. All the natural plant constituents can be maintained, thus enabling the herb to keep its Holistic Balance® intact.
• The Advanced Botanical Fingerprint® Technology is a unique process allowing Nature’s Answer to identify each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint (the plants’ natural characteristics and markers) enabling them to provide a final herbal extract that contains the same synergistic ratios of unique markers as in the original plant. Just like Mother Nature Intended!
• Absolutely No Artificial Preservatives or Sweeteners are used: Vegetable glycerine is the preservative of choice, it is low in glycaemic index and does not disturb our natural balance of bacteria. It also helps to prolong the shelf-life of the herbal extract. The vegetable glycerine also replaces the alcohol, commonly present in diluted herbal tinctures or other brands of extracts at high concentrations.
• Safe and Authentic : Every customer can rest assured that Nature’s Answer Burdock Root AF extract contains the highest quality botanical ingredients. Tested, verified and free of impurities.
• Digestive, Liver and Skin support
• Alcohol -Free
• Holistically Balanced®
• Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®
• Certified Gluten-Free
• Kosher Pareve
• Free from Common Allergens, Artificial Preservatives, Sugars and Sweeteners.
• Tested and Verified for Authenticity and Safety
• Suitable to Vegetarians and Vegans.
Ingredients per 2ml:
• Burdock (Arctium lappa) Root Extract (680mg) % NRV*
• 2,040 mg/6ml maximum daily dose.
• Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, purified water.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not established.
• Shake well.
• Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
• Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
• Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
• Food supplements must be used within the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.
• If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
See Delivery & Returns page for full details, conditions apply.