FREE Delivery on UK orders over £25More
FREE Delivery on UK orders over £25More
We offer Free Delivery on UK online orders over £25!
Offers are subject to kijaniliving.com's discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
We will be the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us or that we collect from you when you use the Site. For more information about us please visit the About Us page on the Site.
We will collect any information that you provide to us when you contact us via telephone, email or through the Site. This information may include your name, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, email address, payment details, password and a record of the correspondence. We may use the information you have supplied to us for internal purposes, to improve the Site, to process your orders, maintain or update your account, and send you updates about exclusive offers, new services and relevant news and events.
We may also collect certain information about your visits to the Site and how you use it. This may include your [geographical location, IP address, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views and similar information. We may use this information for a number of purposes including Site administration, optimising the use and performance of the Site, disclosing to third party contributors or for security purposes.
Use of your Information
In addition to the specific uses set out above, we may use the information we collect about you:
- To better understand our users;
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner;
- To send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, such as information about the Site and services provided to you by us at that time;
- To provide customer service in relation to your use of the Site, to contact you, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Site and to notify you about changes to our services;
- To develop and improve the Site so as to improve your browsing and viewing experience;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be able to be used to identify any individual user;
- To provide you with marketing communications by electronic means (such as email, SMS and/or MMS) about our products, services and events, which you have requested to be sent; and
- For security purposes.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To [list third parties] so that they can provide you with marketing communications by post and/or electronic means (such as email, SMS and/or MMS) about their own products [OR for these types of products [insert list]], services, events, special discounts and offers, which you have requested to be sent, or which may be of interest to you where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To any [members of our corporate group, affiliate or third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any services or products that you have requested through the Site which may be provided by such [group members,] affiliates or third parties;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- To any person to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law (including without limitation to any court, regulator or other relevant authority).
Third Party Content, Websites and Contributors
The Site may contain content and links to other websites and microsites that are operated by third parties. In addition, advertisements contained on the Site may operate as links to that advertiser’s website, and such advertisers and third parties may also use and place cookies on your computer.
Security and Data Retention
We employ appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access to or any unlawful processing of any personal information about you that we hold. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide any services to you or for a reasonable period or as long as the law otherwise permits.
Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and although we employ appropriate technological and organisational security measures to protect your data from unauthorised access we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the Internet.
[International Data Transfers
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored in [i]. In addition, our service providers may provide data processing services on our behalf. These companies may be located in, or use IT equipment located in [[i] / countries outside the European Economic Area] or different to that in which your information is collected. [Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that your information receives an equivalent level of protection]. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
You are entitled to know what personal data we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. In certain limited circumstances you may also be entitled to request that we delete certain information that we hold about you.
Where we are entitled by applicable law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you, we will let you know, and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request.
You may choose at any time not to receive email from us by sending a request to email@example.com