Golden berries, commonly known as Incan berries or Cape Gooseberries, have been a prized fruit since the Inca civilization. They are a source of Fiber, Vitamin C, Iron and Potassium. Organic Traditions golden berries are vine-ripened to ensure the highest concentration of both nutritional vibrancy and flavor. When harvested they are naturally dried to a soft, deliciously chewy texture. The taste is much like a tart raisin with both floral and citrus notes.
Key Features and Benefits
• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• A high source of Fiber with 6 grams per serving
• A source of Vitamin C, Iron and Potassium
• A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
• Vine ripened and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and flavor
• Whole dried large Golden berries with a deliciously tart taste
• No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, additives, oils, coatings, sulfites or preservatives
Wildcrafted Raw Goldenberries
Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Golden berries to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Product Type: Superfoods/Functional Foods
Channel Strategy: Natural Grocery, Superfoods, Functional Foods for Smoothies and Gluten Free Baking, Healthy Snacks, Grab & Go, Raw & Vegan Nutrition
Structure/Function: Antioxidants, Energy, Healthy Snacks, Grab & Go
Keep out of reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.