Although Agnus Castus (Vitex) is indigenous to the Mediterranean region, it can also grow in other temperate areas of the world. It is a small tree, that is commonly known as Chastetree Berry, Vitex or Agnus Castus. Nature’s Answer provides superior, full-spectrum Chasetree Berry with each capsule supplying 400 mg of the dried herb. Non-GMO project verified, Gluten free, Kosher and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
• Bio-Chelation® is a proprietary herb-friendly, cold-extraction technique that was exclusively developed by Nature’s Answer. This enables all the raw plant parts to be extracted intact, without the use of harsh solvents or heat commonly used by other brands. All the natural plant constituents can be maintained, thus enabling the herb to keep its Holistic Balance® intact.
• The Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology® is a unique process allowing Nature’s Answer to identify each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint (the plants’ natural characteristics and markers) enabling them to provide a final herbal extract that contains the same synergistic ratios of unique markers as in the original plant. Just like Mother Nature Intended!
• A Trusted, Ethical, Family-Owned and Operated Business Since 1972, Nature’s Answer’s Facility is NSF GMP Certified, Organic and Kosher Certified.
• Serving Size: 1 Capsule
• Servings Per Container: 90
• Amount Per Serving
• Vitex (Agnus-Castus) Chastetree Berry 40 mg
• Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, calcium silicate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
• Warning: Keep Out of Reach of Children.
• Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
• If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
• Food supplements must be used in the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet