Triphala is a blend of three fruits: Amalaki (otherwise known as Amla), Bibhitaki and Haritaki. These fruits have been cultivated in India for thousands of years. Once harvested, the fruits are naturally dried and milled into a fine powder. Triphala has a tangy, sour taste with notes of citrus. This whole fruit powder is the perfect addition to any drink or smoothie. Organic Traditions Triphala powder is certified organic and 100% pure, free-from fillers or additives.
Triphala is one of the most used tonics in Ayurveda for whole body cleansing and balancing. It has been traditionally used for daily, gentle cleansing and for promoting regularity and optimal digestive health.
Organic Traditions are committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable agriculture and fair trade. With traditional superfoods of many indigenous cultures from around the world, Organic Traditions provides dried superfruits and seeds, healthy essential fats, low glycaemic sweeteners and herbs as well as probiotic smoothie mixes, herbal smoothie boosters, antioxidant rich fruit powders, detoxifying greens, drink mixes, cereals and blends in order to provide every nutritional cornerstone to help you live the healthiest and most vibrant lifestyle.
• 100% Triphala Powder
• Certified Organic
• Sustainably Grown & Harvested
• No Added flavours or sweeteners
• No Added preservatives, excipients or fillers
• Traditional Cleansing Ayurvedic Formula
Ingredients: Organic Amla (Emblica officinalis) Fruit (33%), Organic Bibhitaki (Terminalia chebula) Fruit (33%), Organic Haritaki (Terminalia bellirica) Fruit (33%).
Produced in a peanut-free, soy-free facility that packages other tree nuts (almonds, cashews and hazelnuts)
• Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
• Allergy Information: Produced in a peanut-free, soy-free facility that packages other tree nuts (almonds, cashews and hazelnuts).
See Delivery & Returns page for full details, conditions apply.