• Certified Organic MCT Oil
• 14 g MCTs per Serving
• Fuel Your Day
• Energise Your Body
• Power Your Brain
• Quick & Sustained Keto Fuel
• Keto Certified
• 0 g Net Carbs
• Coffee, Shakes, Salads
• Neutral Taste
• Non-GMO Project Verified
• No Filler-Oil or Additives
Nutiva MCT Oil contains a blend of high-quality medium-chain triglycerides from organic coconuts, providing easily digestible fats that support both brain and body with fast and sustained energy. All day benefits – power your brain through the morning, energize your body before workouts, fuel your day and crave less. Great for coffee, shakes and salads.
Medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs, are the types of saturated fatty acids typically found in coconuts. Using a certified organic process, Nutiva gently remove the fats from virgin coconut oil that remain solid at room temperature, leaving high levels of capric (C8:0) and caprylic (C10:0) medium-chain fatty acids. Unlike some non-organic MCT Oil brands, there are no chemicals or filler oils used during this process, resulting in a clean, light coconut flavoured MCT Oil with no harsh aftertaste.
Derived only from 100% organic coconuts, naturally cholesterol-free with no trans fats and 0g net carbs. Nutiva Organic MCT Oil is certified organic, non-GMO Project Verified, vegan and keto-friendly.
Founded in 1999, Nutiva is committed to organic farming, fair trade practices and sustainability. They support and fund projects to advance sustainable agriculture and healthy communities.
Organic medium-chain triglycerides from coconut oil.
• Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15ml)
• Amount per serving:
• Calories 130
• Total Fat 14g (18%)*
• Saturated Fat 14g (70%)*
• Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 14g **
• Caprylic acid (C8:0) 9.0g**
• Capric acid (C10:0) 4.8g**
• *(DV) Percentage Daily Value based on 2,000 calories a day.
• ** Daily Value (DV) not established.
• Consult your health care practitioner before using if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
• Tamper-evident; use only if seal is intact.
• This product will react with certain plastics, including Styrofoam, and should only be used with utensils and containers made of metal, glass, ceramic or safe HDPE/PET plastics.
Refrigeration not required.
See Delivery & Returns page for full details, conditions apply.