Elevate your smoothie with our Fibre Fuel Smoothie Boost. It’s made with a base of chia and fl¬ax (rich in omega fatty acids) and prebiotic packed psyllium husk. A diet high in fibre has been shown to provide long-lasting energy, promote regularity and support digestive health. Organic Traditions Original Fibre Fuel Smoothie Boost also combines ‘adaptogenic’ maca powder, delicately sweet lucuma, fibre rich baobab and vitamin C packed camu camu to nourish you with every sip. Combine 3 tbsp of Fibre Fuel Smoothie Boost with your favourite ingredients to help fuel your day! This nutrient dense blend is also a natural source of niacin (vitamin B3), iron, magnesium and calcium.
Try this delicious smoothie recipe: Blend 3 tbsp Original Fibre Fuel Smoothie Boost with 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1 cup plant milk and 1 scoop protein powder of choice and enjoy!
Organic Traditions are committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable agriculture and fair trade. With traditional superfoods of many indigenous cultures from around the world, Organic Traditions provides certified organic herbs, superfruits and seeds, healthy essential fats and low-glycaemic natural sweeteners as well as probiotic smoothie mixes, herbal smoothie boosters, antioxidant rich fruit powders, drink mixes, detoxifying greens, cereals and blends in order to provide every nutritional cornerstone to help you live the healthiest and most vibrant lifestyle.
• Enhance your smoothies and smoothie bowls with fibre!
• Combine 3 tbsp to your morning, afternoon or evening smoothie to help fuel your day!
• Ingredients: organic lucuma powder, organic chia seeds, organic flax seeds, organic acacia fibre gum, organic baobab powder, organic psyllium husk, organic maca x-6 powder, organic coconut milk powder, organic camu camu powder, sea salt.
• Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility with the following allergens present: tree nuts, sesame.
• Contains an oxygen absorber. Do not consume.
Allergen Information: Packaged in a facility with the following allergens present: tree nuts, sesame.
Contains an oxygen absorber. Do not consume.