• Certified Organic Coconut MCT Powder
• 6 g MCTs per Serving
• Fast & Sustained Energy
• 3 g Acacia -Prebiotic Fibre
• Gentle on Digestion
• Creamy Alternative to MCT Oil
• Easy to Use
• Add to Favourite Beverages
• Coffee, Shakes, Oatmeal
• Unflavoured for Versatile Use
• Clean Keto Fuel
• Keto Certified
• Non-GMO Project Verified
• 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic
Nutiva’s certified organic and ketogenic MCT powder is a form of digestible fatty acids that quickly convert to ketones, giving the brain, muscles and other tissues fast and sustained energy. A creamy alternative to MCT oil, MCT powder is gentle on the digestive system and is easier to blend in coffee, tea, smoothies, shakes, or any other preferred beverage. This powdered blend also contains prebiotic acacia fibre to keep your gut happy and healthy, while maintaining 0g net carbs. Unflavoured for versatile use, gluten-free, keto and vegan.
Power your brain through the morning, energize your body before workouts and enhance your diet with high quality MCTs. Medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs, are the types of saturated fatty acids typically found in coconuts. Using a certified organic process, Nutiva gently remove the fats from virgin coconut oil that remain solid at room temperature, leaving high levels of capric (C8:0) and caprylic (C10:0) medium-chain fatty acids. Unlike some non-organic MCT Oil brands, there are no chemicals or filler oils used during this process, resulting in a pure MCT Powder.
Founded in 1999, Nutiva is committed to organic farming, fair trade practices and sustainability. They support and fund projects to advance sustainable agriculture and healthy communities.
• Mix 1 scoop of MCT Powder into your coffee, shakes, smoothies or water.
• This package is sold by weight not volume. Contents will settle after filling. Before each use, gently shake bottle with lid tightly sealed to aerate product. This oil-based power is dense and settles quickly.
• Serving Size 1 Scoop (10g)
• Servings Per Container 30
• Ingredients Per Serving:
• Organic Coconut Medium Chain Triglycerides 6 g
• Organic Acacia 3 g
• Calories 60
• Total Fat 6 g (8%*)
• Saturated Fat 6 g (30%*)
• Total Carbohydrate 3 g (1%*)
• Calcium 30 mg (2%*)
• *(DV) Percentage Daily Value based on 2,000 calories a day.
• Contains: Coconut.
• Consult your health care practitioner before using if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Tamper-evident; use only if seal is intact.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigeration not required.