Liquorice is a herbaceous perennial plant that is native to several areas of the world, including southern Russia, the Mediterranean, parts of Asia and southern areas of Europe. The part of the plant that is utilised as a flavouring agent and as a traditional remedy is the Liquorice root. Liquorice contains specific chemical constituents that give it the sweet distinctive flavour, recognised by those who enjoy Liquorice sweets.
Nature’s Answer provides a pure and concentrated, alcohol- and gluten –free dried botanical extract, with each daily 6ml serving providing 1,575 mg of sustainably sourced Liquorice Root. Since it is in a liquid form, with bioavailable ingredients such as vegetable glycerine, it provides fast and efficient absorption. Unlike other brands on the market, it is free from artificial ingredients such as binders, colourings or flavourings. Completely free from GMO’s and common allergens.
Suitable to Vegetarians and Vegans.
• Nature's Answer is truly committed to Sustainability. Botanicals are grown organically or wild-harvested, with the wellbeing of nature and the planet always kept in mind throughout all their processes.
• Nature's Answer extractants are produced through a cold Bio-Chelated® proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced® standardised extract. This enables the plant to retain its natural active components, and avoids the commonly used harsh solvents or heat.
• Their unique process Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology® was developed to completely assure the customer, that the products only contain the highest quality botanical ingredients. Nature’s Answer state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint (the plants’ unique markers and chemical characteristics), which they then use as their baseline to analyse the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture their products.• Guaranteed Purity and Potency: Nature’s Answer ensures that every herbal extract is tested and verified for safety and authenticity.
Each serving is free from artificial Sweeteners, Sugars or Preservatives. Instead, Nature’s Answer carefully evaporates the alcohol content, and this is replaced with a natural preservative, vegetable glycerine. Derived from coconuts, vegetable glycerine supports the assimilation of the extract in the body; has a low glycaemic index and does not disturb our natural microbiome. It supports shelf-stability and enables Nature’s Answer to provide concentrated dried herb, alcohol-free extracts unlike less potent tinctures!
• Ingredients (per 2ml)
• Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract 525 mg.
• 1,575 mg /6ml maximum daily dose.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
• Other ingredients: Vegetable Glycerine , Purified water.
• Shake well before use.
• Keep out of reach of children
• Warning: Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding
• Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
• Food supplements should be used within the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.
• If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement
See Delivery & Returns page for full details, conditions apply.