Native to India, China, Mexico and the Caribbean, Ginger has traditionally been used in the Ancient Healing Arts of Chinese Medicine. It has been referred to as a ‘warming’ botanical and useful for conditions at the time referred to as ‘damp’.
The part of the plant used is the rhizome, or underground-root like stem which has the characteristic spicy Ginger aroma. When the rhizome is dried it contains about 1-4 % of volatile oils. These are the active constituents of Ginger responsible for its odour and taste. Other active compounds found in the rhizome include Gingerols or Zingiberene which have been researched for their potential support in lowering inflammation. Ginger root has also been traditionally used, as a calming aid with digestive comforts.
Ginger root can be enjoyed in teas, used as a topical applicant, in natural remedies such as Nature’s Answer concentrated extracts or capsules.
• Nature’s Answer gently harnesses the power of this wonderful herb and brings it to you in their unique Ginger Root alcohol-free liquid extract. Being a concentrated liquid extract, it is absorbed at a faster rate than any other product that is either highly diluted with alcohol (such as tinctures), or made into capsules or soft gels .
• Bio-Chelation® is a proprietary herb-friendly, cold-extraction technique that is exclusively developed by Nature’s Answer. This enables all the raw plant parts to be extracted intact, without the use of harsh solvents or heat commonly used by other brands. All the natural plant constituents are maintained, thus enabling the herb to keep its Holistic Balance® intact.
• The Advanced Botanical Fingerprint® Technology is a unique process allowing Nature’s Answer to identify each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint (the plants’ natural characteristics and markers) enabling them to provide a final herbal extract that contains the same synergistic ratios of unique markers as in the original plant. Just like Mother Nature Intended!
• Absolutely No Artificial Preservatives or Sweeteners are used: Vegetable glycerine is the preservative of choice; it is low in glycaemic index and does not disturb our natural balance of bacteria. It also helps to prolong the shelf life of the herbal extract. The vegetable glycerine also replaces the alcohol, commonly present in diluted herbal tinctures or other brands of extracts at high concentrations.
• Safe and Authentic: Every customer can rest assured that Nature’s Answer Ginger Root extract contains the highest quality botanical ingredients. Tested, verified and free of impurities.
Per 1 ml serving:
• Ginger Root extract (Zingiber officinale) 110 mg
• 330g mg/3ml maximum daily dose.
• Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, Purified water
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
• Shake well before use.
• Keep out of reach of children
• Warning: Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding
• Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
• Food supplements should be used within the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.
• If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement