Diffuser Light Lemongrass

SKU 0712
In stock

The Diffuser Light Lemongrass 50ml consists of a combination of different 100% essential oils.

Due to the natural composition of our diffusers, they last no less than twice as long as other diffusers. The average duration of use with a 50ml diffuser is between 12 to 16 weeks with normal use, with 2-3 sticks. So you can enjoy it for a long time! Please note: this is a natural product and the duration of use is therefore related to a number of environmental influences such as air flow, the size of the room and the number of sticks used.

The diffuser is complete with 2 bunches of wooden scented sticks made of washed and dried reed, called Sida Rhombifolia Linn. These kajute sticks are picked by hand, they grow like weeds in the wild around our factory. These sticks are extremely important in the scent experience with our diffusers; because they are hollow inside, they conduct the scent much better than 'normal' fragrance sticks.

You don't have to worry about the danger signs on our diffuser packaging. Because the oils in our diffusers are so incredibly pure, they are not suitable for consumption or (like all other oils) not suitable for depositing in water. Nothing new right?!

Light Lemongrass (100% essential oil)
Bring the summer into your home with the Diffuser Light Lemongrass 50ml. This natural diffuser has a creamy, fresh scent of lemongrass, orange & may chang. When you place this diffuser it looks like you just baked a delicious lemon cake. Are you getting hungry already?

Use three to four sticks for sustainable use. Variate in usage to achieve the preferred intensity of fragrance.
Store cool and dry

Light Lemongrass (100% essential oil):

DANGER! Flammable liquid and vapor./ May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways./ Causes skin irritation./ May cause an allergic skin reaction./ causes serious eye irritation./ very Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects./ Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking./ Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray./ Avoid release to the environment./ Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection./

IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.

Do NOT induce vomiting./

IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower./ If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention./ In case of fire: Use water for extinction./ if in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. continue rinsing./ if eye irritation persist: get medical advice/attention./Collect spillage./ Specific treatment (see this label)./ Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse./ Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool./ Store locked up./ Dispose of contents/container to an appropriate treatment and disposal facility in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and product characteristics at time of disposal./ Keep container tightly closed./ Ground/bond container and receiving equipment./ Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/equipment./ Use only non-sparking tools./ Take precautionary measures against static discharge./ Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.

FREE WORKING DAY DELIVERY on all UK orders over £25.
See Delivery & Returns page for full details, conditions apply.