Dandelion leaves and roots have been used for centuries for their botanical attributes. Arabian physicians extolled the virtues of dandelion as early as the tenth and eleventh centuries and in the thirteenth century, the Welsh recognised its beneficial properties. In the Western tradition, Dandelion was used to help support the liver and essentially help remove ‘heat’ from the liver.
Dandelions may be familiar with keen gardeners, as they tend to come out every spring and produce yellow flowers and it is quite difficult to weed out of gardens or flowers beds. It has a long tap root which requires good strength to get out of the ground.
• Nature’s Answer gently harnesses the power of this wonderful herb and brings it to you in their unique Dandelion Root alcohol-free liquid extract.
• Being a highly concentrated liquid, it is absorbed at a faster rate than any other product that is either highly diluted with alcohol (such as tinctures), or even capsules or soft gels for example.
• Bio-Chelation® is a proprietary herb-friendly, cold-extraction technique that was exclusively developed by Nature’s Answer. This enables all the raw plant parts to be extracted intact, without the use of harsh solvents or heat commonly used by other brands. All the natural plant constituents can be maintained, thus enabling the herb to keep its Holistic Balance® intact.
• The Advanced Botanical Fingerprint® Technology is a unique process allowing Nature’s Answer to identify each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint (the plants’ natural characteristics and markers) enabling them to provide a final herbal extract that contains the same synergistic ratios of unique markers as in the original plant. Just like Mother Nature Intended!
• Absolutely No Artificial Preservatives or Sweeteners are used: Vegetable glycerine is the preservative of choice; it is low in glycaemic index and does not disturb our natural balance of bacteria. It also helps to prolong the shelf life of the herbal extract. The vegetable glycerine also replaces the alcohol, commonly present in diluted herbal tinctures or other brands of extracts at high concentrations.
• Safe and Authentic: Every customer can rest assured that Nature’s Answer Dandelion Root extract contains the highest quality botanical ingredients. Tested, verified and free of impurities.
Ingredients per 2 mL (approx. 56 drops)
• Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root Extract 1000 mg NRV* %
• 3000 mg/6ml maximum daily dose.
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose.
• *Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not established.
• Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, Purified water. NRV not established
• Shake well.
• Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Do not use if the safety seal is missing or damaged.
• Food supplements should be used within the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.
• If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.