Native to western Europe and northern Africa, Chamomile Flower now also grows in other regions that have moderate climates. It is a plant that is sweetly aromatic and grows to about two feet tall.
The Egyptians dedicated to the sun, worshiped it above all other herbs for its particular botanical attributes. Egyptian noblewomen even used preparations of the crushed petals on their skin. Greek physicians also appreciated Chamomile Flowers and it was actually classified as one of the “Nine Sacred Herbs” in an ancient Anglo-Saxon manuscript.
The botanical name of “Matricaria” is derived from the Latin word for ‘womb’ because of its affinity for women’s health conditions.
• Nature’s Answer brings you all the best of the Chamomile Flower in a super concentrated Alcohol-Free extract. The plant’s gentle nature is thought to help bring calm and support those who may lead a stressful lifestyle.
• Bio-Chelation® is a proprietary herb-friendly, cold-extraction technique that was exclusively developed by Nature’s Answer. This enables all the raw plant parts to be extracted intact, without the use of harsh solvents or heat commonly used by other brands. All the natural plant constituents can be maintained, thus enabling the herb to keep its Holistic Balance® intact.
• The Advanced Botanical Fingerprint® Technology is a unique process allowing Nature’s Answer to identify each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint (the plants’ natural characteristics and markers) enabling them to provide a final herbal extract that contains the same synergistic ratios of unique markers as in the original plant. Just like Mother Nature Intended!
• Absolutely No Artificial Preservatives or Sweeteners are used: Vegetable glycerine is the preservative of choice, it is low in glycaemic index and does not disturb our natural balance of bacteria. It also helps to prolong the shelf-life of the herbal extract. The vegetable glycerine also replaces the alcohol, commonly present in diluted herbal tinctures or other brands of extracts at high concentrations.
• Safe and Authentic : Every customer can rest assured that Nature’s Answer Chamomile Flower AF extract contains the highest quality botanical ingredients. Tested, verified and free of impurities.
Ingredients per 2ml:
• Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Flower extract (2,400mg) extract.
• 7,200 mg/6 ml maximum daily dose.
• Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, Purified water.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
• Shake well.
• Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
• Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
• Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
• Food supplements must be used within the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.
• If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement