Ashwagandha has a long-history of use and is one of the most prized botanicals in the Ayurveda tradition. In Latin, it is known as Withania somnifera but is also commonly referred to names such as Indian Gooseberry and Winter Cherry. Its name is attributed to the orange-red berry produced during the fall season. The name Ashwagandha is believed to be derived from the Sanskrit word which means ‘horse’ (ashva) and the word that means ‘smell’ (gandha). It has been interpreted as supporting vitality and strength of a horse. In traditional herbalism, it is suggested that Ashwagandha’s natural active compounds work as ‘adaptogens’.* The term ‘adaptogen’ describes a compound that may help the body adapt to stress and support the adrenal glands. The adrenal glands are those responsible to release the hormone, cortisol when under stress.
(*the claims are based on clinical research, are not aimed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Food supplements should be used within the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.)
• Nature’s Answer alcohol –free extract is standardised to provide a guaranteed level of active plant compounds (phytonutrients) known as withanolides. This superior formula provides a potent amount of the dried herb at 1,200 mg with each 6ml serving.
• Bio-Chelation® is a proprietary herb-friendly, cold-extraction technique that was exclusively developed by Nature’s Answer. This enables all the raw plant parts to be extracted intact, without the use of harsh solvents or heat commonly used by other brands. All the natural plant constituents are maintained, thus enabling the herb to keep its Holistic Balance® intact.
• The Advanced Botanical Fingerprint® Technology is a unique process allowing Nature’s Answer to identify each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint (the plants’ natural characteristics and markers) enabling them to provide a final herbal extract that contains the same synergistic ratios of unique markers as in the original plant. Just like Mother Nature Intended!
• Absolutely No Artificial Preservatives or Sweeteners are used: Vegetable glycerine is the preservative of choice, it is low in glycaemic index and does not disturb our natural balance of bacteria. It also helps to prolong the shelf life of the herbal extract. The vegetable glycerine also replaces the alcohol, commonly present in diluted herbal tinctures or other brands of extracts at high concentrations.
• Safe and Authentic: Every customer can rest assured that Nature’s Answer Ashwagandha Root Liquid Extract contains the highest quality botanical ingredients. Tested, verified and free of impurities.
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
• Ingredients per 2ml
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract (400 mg) % NRV* +
• 1,200 mg/ 6ml maximum daily dose.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
• Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, Purified water
• *NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) not yet established.
Store in a cool, dry place
• Shake well before use.
• Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
• Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
• Food supplements must be used within the framework of a healthy lifestyle and not used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet.
• If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.