Amla Berry, commonly known as ‘Indian Gooseberry’, is a small greenish fruit and has been cultivated in India for thousands of years. Once harvested, the berries are naturally dried and milled into a fine powder. Amla has a tangy, sour taste with notes of citrus. Alma berry is rich in Vitamin C.
Amla Berry is one of the ingredients in Triphala, Ayurveda’s most common herbal formulas. In Ayurvedic tradition it is thought to be a rejuvenating tonic helpful for balancing the body and for gently aiding daily cleansing and detoxification.
Organic Traditions Amla Berry is 100% pure certified organic amla berry powder, free-from additives, sweeteners or fillers. Organic Traditions are committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable agriculture and fair trade. With traditional superfoods of many indigenous cultures from around the world, Organic Traditions provides dried superfruits and seeds, healthy essential fats, low glycaemic sweeteners and herbs as well as probiotic smoothie mixes, herbal smoothie boosters, antioxidant rich fruit powders, detoxifying greens, drink mixes, cereals and blends in order to provide every nutritional cornerstone to help you live the healthiest and most vibrant lifestyle.
• 100% Amla Berry Powder
• Certified Organic
• Sustainably grown & Harvested
• Gentle Ayurvedic Tonic
• Refreshing Tart and Sour Taste
• No added flavours or sweeteners
• No added preservatives or fillers.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Alma (emblica officinalis) Fruit Powder (100%)
Produced in a peanut-free, soy-free facility that packages other tree nuts (almonds, cashews and hazelnuts)
• Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
• Allergy Information: Produced in a peanut-free, soy-free facility that packages other tree nuts (almonds, cashews and hazelnuts).
See Delivery & Returns page for full details, conditions apply.