Rejuvenate and energise every morning with a warming and nutritious matcha latte. Easy to make, delicious to drink, the fragrant matcha tea combines with creamy nutty almond milk, and perhaps just a dash of agave nectar or maple syrup to satisfy your sweet tooth.
* 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
* 3 tbsp warm water
* 300ml milk of choice (we love coconut or rice milk)
* Add warm water and mix with a spoon or milk frother til a smooth paste to ensure no lumps form.
* Warm the milk in a small saucepan. Pour into the mug until nearly full.
* Use a milk frother to mix the paste and milk together until smooth and light green in colour.
* Add your sweetener and whisk again.
* If you so wish, you can add a few sprinkles of matcha green tea powder on the top for decoration.